Information on How to Bring a Group of Students to GiST and/or BATS
Please review the following policies on bringing a group to GiST/BATS
- Groups can bring no more than 15 students**.
- Please submit the group registration form below by January 25, 2019 for BATS and by March 8, 2019 for GiST.
- If your group is selected to participate in BATS, we will confirm with you no later than January 28, 2019. If your group is selected to participate in GiST, we will confirm with you no later than March 11, 2019.
- There is a $10 registration fee for each participant.
- Signed forms for each student must be provided on the morning of the event If we do not have forms for a student, that student MAY NOT participate in BATS or GiST.
Please understand that we are trying to make the registration process easier for everyone. We believe that these policies regarding groups will benefit everyone and enable us to maximize the number of students that we reach with BATS and GiST.
**One way to limit number of students to 15. School group leaders often ask their science teachers to select girls and boys from their classes that would benefit from attending GiST or BATS. They are usually their top performing students. They also like to select different students for each event.
If you are interested in bringing a group of students to GiST and/or BATS, please complete the group registration form below and upload your GiST/BATS Group Registration Template with each of your students’ information.
NOTE: Completion of the below form does not guarantee a spot for your group.